Infrared Sauna

2 Person Infrared Sauna

What is an infrared sauna?

Unlike a traditional sauna, infrared saunas do not heat the air around you, instead they use infrared lamps (that use electromagnetic radiation) to warm your body directly. Wildwood Integrative Healthcare offers a Dynamic Two Person IR sauna.

Infrared saunas operate at a lower temperature (usually between 120˚F and 140˚F) than a traditional sauna, which is typically between 150˚F and 180˚F. About 20 percent of the heat goes to heat the air and the other 80 percent directly heats your body, causing you to sweat.

Sweating will burn calories, and it is the most natural way to remove unwanted toxins from the body, including heavy metals such as lead and mercury, and environmental chemicals.

Intrared Sauna

Benefits Include

  • Better Sleep
  • Relaxation
  • Detoxification
  • Weight Loss
  • Relief from Sore Muscles
  • Relief from Joint Pain such as Arthritis
  • Clear and Tighter Skin by bringing oxygen and nutrients to skin’s surface
  • Stimulates Collagen
  • Improved Circulation
  • Help with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome

Sources:
HealthLine